Health, Safety & Environment
Our aim is to Integrate Health, Safety, Environmental responsibilities into all activities that we do.
We are committed to providing Safety, Health and well- being of our workers.
We are determined to continuously improve in our safety, health and environmental standards by establishing measurable objectives and targets based on our significant HSE Hazard to continually review and improved.
Daniel Surveying FZC Management is dedicated & involved to
- Comply with the relevant laws & regulations of UAE.
- Hale health and safety of employees and other interested parties working for Daniel Survey by eliminating incidents, injuries and occupational illness related to work.
- Lessen the adverse effects on the environment while minimizing consumption of resources, waste generation & pollution prevention.
- Observe the work which is sustained by appropriate risk assessment & opportunities related to Quality, Environment and high standard of personnel Health & Safety.
- Review of performance indicator that identifies opportunities for HSE improvements in established processes in accordance to internationally recognized management systems.
- Improve performance of its personnel through continuous training and risk identification at early stages to eliminate accidents or near-accidents.
- Nourish a safe work environment by identifying hazards and aspects associated with activities performed.
- Ensure established, implemented and maintained ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & OHSAS 18001:2007 Standards.